Welcome to West Seattle Thriftway
Dog Days of Summer
We are a store full of animal lovers so it seemed appropriate that we would create an event that helps our furry friends and companion animals. Since 2004 when we began Dog Days of Summer, we have raised over $15,000 for Seattle / King County Shelters including The Seattle Humane Society and the Doney Memorial Pet Clinic.
How you can help!
1. Visit us between August 12th - 25th to donate cash.
2. We will have a selection of merchandise from Dog is Good available for sale. All proceeds benefit The Seattle Humane Society.
3. Grab lunch at one of our benefit BBQs on Saturdays in August.
4. Visit the Humane Society's MaxMobile and rescue! August 15th, 12-3 p.m. and August 23rd 12-3 p.m.
5. Visit us for CityDog Magazine's Cover Dog Model Search! $10 fee benefits the Doney Memorial Pet Clinic. August 23rd 12-2 p.m.
About our Store
West Seattle Thriftway is a locally owned and operated grocery store that offers a diverse selection of the finest products on the market. From the freshest produce, meats and seafood to specialty and conventional grocery, gorgeous home decor displays and floral arrangements to a wine department that will knock your socks off; we strive to bring our customers everything a marketplace can – and more!
By employing a staff of individuals that are passionate about food and dedicated to delivering exceptional service we have created a market that runs with a sincere regard to our customers and community with a friendly atmosphere that inspires a feeling of comfort when shopping with us.
We are deeply proud to have a loyal customer base that refers to us as "their store", let us know how we can become yours!