4 6oz Salmon Fillets
Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Sea Salt
2 Tsp Curry Powder
8 oz Whole Crimini Mushrooms
8 oz Whole White Button Mushrooms
2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1/4 Cup Italian Parsley, chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
1. Mix together the salt and curry powder. Rub the salmon with lemon juice and sprinkle with curry salt.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan to high heat, lay salmon in the pan and turn down to medium. Don’t touch it! The salmon will release when it is ready to flip.
3. In another pan, add oil, mushrooms and garlic to the pan. Saute over medium high heat. Add a splash of balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper, reduce heat.
4. When salmon is 2/3 cooked it should release from pan, flip over and continue cooking until cooked through - about 5 minutes. Sprinkle parsley over mushrooms.
5. Serve salmon over sauteed mushrooms.