Bacon Potato Pie
1 lb thick cut bacon
3 large russet potatoes
8 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
1 bunch scallions, minced
1. Line an 8-inch ovenproof skillet with parchment paper.
2. Place bacon slices, in pan to form a “sunburst” – draping excess bacon over side of pan.
3. Peel and thinly slice potatoes.
4. Place one layer of potatoes on bacon, sprinkle with some parmesan, scallions and pepper. Repeat until all ingredients are placed.
5. Put bacon ends over potatoes to form a “sunburst” package.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 ½ hours.
7. Pour off any excess bacon drippings and flip pan over onto serving plate. Remove parchment paper to expose sunburst.
8. Offer salsa and sour cream on the side.
9. Cut into wedges and serve.